- Answer telephone calls, and direct them to corresponding departments.
- Take messages.
- Provide information to callers about the organization.
- Greet people upon reception.
- Direct guests to correct departments.
- Handle queries from customers.
- Provide administrative support.
- Prepare letters and documents.
- Receive, sort and deliver mail to corresponding departments.
- Schedule appointments.
- Maintain the appointment calendar updated.
- Organize and coordinate meetings.
- Maintain a tidy reception area.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondences to ensure all received by the intended addressee.
- Schedule and manage all appointments and meetings to ensure they happen at the required time.
- Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Arrange traveling or local and international trips.
- Maintenance of all office files and documents in good organization.
- Answer telephone calls and handle in appropriate manner.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors and direct them to intended departments.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Receive incoming documents and distribute them to the concerned personnel, departments.
- Receive outgoing documents and send them to intended locations using the appropriate methods of dispatches.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|