Quality Control Inspector – Boiler & Piping
9,500 AED per month all-inclusive plus VISA, Flight & Medical
- A high specification power and utilities project under construction in the UAE.
- This position is working for the EPC Consortium, supervising the work being carried out by the cub-contractors.
- Report to the Project QA/QC Manager focusing on site/field activities.
- Working a shift pattern – 10 hours per day, 6 days per week.
- To ascertain that the erection contractor is working fully in line with the project requirement, to achieve the CE certification of the boiler.
- To provide a high degree of welding & NDT work to the construction and work teams
- To ensure welding quality by technical inspections and high-quality repairs.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas; General Engineering Consultancy; Electric Power Production & Transmission|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|