Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- The preparation of The Bridge Company’s QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions.
- Control and the distribution of all The Bridge Company’s quality documentation.
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project.
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of The Bridge Company’s management.
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Attend all pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders.
- Attend client quality management meetings.
- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to applicable codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Identify and develop solutions to correct process deficiencies.
- Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters.
- Control all nonconformance reports and undertake remedial action.
- Action and close all customer complaints.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Administration Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|