Quality Assurance Manager ( Post Holder) – MAE Aircraft Management W.L.L , Bahrain.
MAE is a business jet operator holding an AOC in the Kingdom of Bahrain. We are based at Bahrain International Airport and operate from offices within our own hangar complex.
You will have sufficient knowledge and qualifications to be acceptable to the Bahrain CAA as Post Holder Quality. You will be a self starter who is capable of working in a small team operating to exact deadlines.
· Ensure that the established independent audit scheme is executed in timely manner in monitoring compliance of service providers with regulatory requirements.
· Ensure that the devise methodology of initiating / conducting an audit and notification of non-conformities to stakeholders is executed effectively.
· Ensure that corrective actions / root causes / preventive actions in response to raised non-compliances are addressed adequately and effective in preventing the reoccurrence.
· Ensure that inadequate corrective actions / root causes / preventive actions in dispute with stakeholders or overdue corrective / preventive actions are escalated to the Accountable Manager.
· To verify, by monitoring activity in the fields of flight operations, maintenance, crew training and ground operations, that the standards required by the Authority, and any additional requirements defined by the operator, are being carried out under the supervision of the relevant Nominated Postholder.
· Ensure that authorized staff are competent in their line of responsibilities as per the documented authorization procedures.
· Ensure that applicants for authorizations renewal fulfil the requirements in terms of recency of experience, continuation trainings, and medical fitments as per established procedures.
· Ensure that regulations/ procedures updates are communicated to all stakeholders formally and in a timely manner, and ensure acknowledgments.
· Participate in investigation aircraft incidents / accidents (during deputizing period) in conjunction with the appropriate authorities and monitor implementation of any required corrective action(s).
· Maintain the Quality Manual
· Ensure that quality assurance audits and staff records are securely maintained and easily retrievable.
· Ensure that occurrence reported by staff are analyzed and adequate action is taken to eliminate the root causes and prevent reoccurrence.
· Prepare all data required for the Management Review Meeting. Comply with the Company and Airport authorities’ health, safety, and security regulations.
Minimum Requirements Education:
· A degree or equivalent in an aviation related subject.
· Formal Quality assurance training courses
· 8 years’ experience in the aviation industry of which a minimum 2 years as an auditor in aircraft maintenance environment.
Other Essential Requirements:
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Aerospace and Defense|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|