Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the day-to-day or regular inspection, monitoring of property and equipment and ensuring their being on top operational condition (i.e., HVAC, energy management, electrical, plumbing, lighting, life safety, fire protection, security systems, et al).
2. Ensure that all required inspections remain up-to-date for building operating systems including Fire/Sprinkler Systems, Elevators, Boilers, Backflow Preventers, et al.
3. Plan, coordinate, and/or perform preventive maintenance and repair services on property operating systems including HVAC, electrical/lighting, plumbing, fire & life safety, and security systems.
4. Work with the Property Manager in the preparation of updated monitoring and preventive maintenance forms for all equipment.
5. Work with the Property Manager in the negotiation of repair and maintenance contracts with vendors.
6. Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for the properties and ensuring timely responses as needed for after-hours emergency calls.
7. Ensure the cleanliness and organization of all work areas.
1. Respond to and complete tenant maintenance and repair requests in a timely manner and appropriately documenting for historical data and reference for future improvements.
2. Ensure that appropriate approvals for maintenance and repair are coordinated and approved by and with management, tenant, contractors and vendors.
3. Ensure that all government statutory permits relating to the managed properties are complied with.
4. Review and provide feedback regarding tenant requests and actions on property modifications, ensuring these are with property owner approval and in compliance with statutory regulations.
5. Collaborate and cooperate with Property Manager to develop rental agreements, pre-qualify and select qualified tenants, collect deposits and rents, resolve tenant complaints, oversee eviction proceedings if necessary.
6. Assist Property Manager to formulate and implement energy management and overall property and facility management plans.
7. Maintain stock and inventory control for frequently used materials in operations.
8. Perform the duty of the Property Manager in his absence.
1. Coordinate and work with Property Manager in the preparation of up-to-date monthly and or weekly financial reports arising from the operations as needed for submission to the property owner.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Facilities Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|