- Proper execution of all site activities as per time schedule and specifications and in the most economical ways and make the best use of time, equipment and staff to ensure full compliance within the contract requirements.
- Keep projects on schedule.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting to management.
- Participation in regular meetings for management and contractors when required.
- Prepare various reports to successfully manage the project(s), such as: monthly progress analysis / schedules, billings and status reports.
- Ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Supervise documentation of all significant project events (e.g., accidents, delays, change orders).
- Direct preconstruction services and activities
- Maintain quality control (integrity and excellence of completed project).
- Work collaboratively with managers to ensure project(s) is / are procured and constructed within the boundaries of the Company’s best practices while conforming to technical requirements.
- Direct and manage project development from conceptualization, design, procurement and installation to commissioning.
- Define scope, goals and deliverables for successful execution of projects in collaboration with senior management and clients.
- Prepare the job based instructions, supplemented with the results of the contract review, clarifications, meeting results and planning documents.
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe manner implementing the HSE Plan.
- Study the scope of work & supply and identify/advise to procure long lead items in sufficient time to comply with the program.
- Monitor the project progress and ensure effectively utilize resources and production methods/systems to achieve maximum productivity.
- Adhere and implement the project quality system requirements as lay down in the project quality plan and supported by the relevant project procedures, method statements, inspection & test plan.
- To maintain the project budget and to understand it enough for delivering the project with in the defined budget.
- To work directly with team members to estimate effort, plan activities and negotiate consensus among individual team on their appointed tasks.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|