Project Manager – Information Technology
• Communicates job expectations to the team to accomplish required results.
• Plan and monitor job results.
• Coordinate, initiate and oversee the policies and procedures.
• Recruit, train and coach employees; develop personal growth opportunities.
• Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
• Define, deliver and support strategic plans to maintain organization’s effectiveness.
• Research and study the organization goals, strategies, practices, and projects.
• Coordinate resources and complete projects according to the timetables.
• Conduct system audits of projects or tasks implemented.
• Implement and oversee information security.
• Evaluate results and technical issues to implement strategies according to the needs and for future requirements.
• Forecast, analyze, and prepare to accomplish financial objectives.
• Maintain service quality according to the organization’s standards.
• Maintain and improve your professional and technical knowledge for personal and organization’s growth.
• Lead and contribute to team efforts.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Saudi Arabia; United States|