- Manage all aspects of the Corporation’s portfolio to ensure it is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic and organizational objectives
- Provide on-site leadership for CPMO team members and Corporation Program/Project team by building and motivating team members to meet project and performance related goals
- Evaluate the progress of program/projects on a regular basis to ensure the right level of guidance and support is provided for efficient and effective delivery
- Work closely with stakeholders across the Corporation to guide and support all aspects of managing programmes/ projects e.g. interdependencies, risks etc
- Monitor and support strategic execution; providing guidance for areas to be able to categorize correctly, select, prioritize and execute Programs/Projects.
- Facilitate integrated portfolio/program/project management, ensuring clear PM governance through monitoring, guiding and escalating risks/issues to get clear direction and decisions across the organization.
- Implement project management processes, guide and work with project/program managers and ensure they are continuously applied within the project portfolio in accordance to standard methodology.
- Mentor and train in Project Management practices.
- Provides high-level guidance/tools/training/monitoring to Project Managers and Project Teams as needed while managing and supporting with their Programs / Projects
- Seek means to continue to develop and further improve tools and templates. Manage and maintain program/project related documentation and information tools, templates in a structured fashion by departments.
- Develop and communicate common Project Management terminology standards to ensure common language within the organization and eventually within the Health Sector
- Identify steps for continuous improvement pertinent to the project lifecycle and methodology and effectively disseminates information through the appropriate communication channel across the Corporation, whilst providing the necessary training and support where needed.
- Manage interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between the project team
- Ability to plan, organize lead and control projects efficiently and effectively and ensure timely completion within budget
Working with the project management team to ensure that the vision and execution of the program/project is successfully translated into success whilst complying with associated PM policies and procedures.
- Identifying new and innovative project management approaches and tools and embed these in the behavior and day to day activities of the organization’s operations.
- Directly manage and/or provide support, consultation on selected programs/projects, as specifically directed
- Maintain good knowledge of project management principles, methodologies and techniques, and also devise systems that help minimize risks across multiple projects.
- Foster collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with project leaders and senior stakeholders, assess cross-functional project team capability, provide coaching, training and support to enhance Corporation’s project/program management capability, and improve collaborative development and project results
- Develop strategic relationships and provide expert project management advice to impact decisions, support initiatives, clarify accountability and communicate customer service performance
- Establish professional networks and relationships to share ideas and learnings, and collaborate on common responses to project issues
- Develop a culture of learning and encourage staff to learn from defects. Learning should lead to continuous process improvement.
- Take initiative to continuously develop skills and knowledge, and avail related training and career development opportunities.
- Ensure proper and regular communication and coordination within the department.
- Represents the department in various management meetings and ensures that all staffs are kept abreast of relevant information.
- Provide the necessary guidance to the team to ensure the implementation of the project Plans, and act as a coach to motivate and mentor project team to achieve set objectives.
- Play an active role in developing system leadership to deliver the business and support the culture of continuous improvement.
- Manage corporate related projects such that project priorities are aligned with the organization’s Primary Healthcare Strategy and that the business objectives of the organization are met.
- Maintain compliance with the healthcare policies, codes and procedures.
Undertake any such related duties or responsibilities as directed.
- Regularly communicate and report progress to the Director of Corporate Project Management Office
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information in line with the organization’s information governance protocols.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Biotechnology|