Project Control Unit Head – Al-Dhow Group – Kuwait
- To develop discipline specific policies, procedures, technical standards and guidelines for Project Control activities.
- To work with all project disciplines to ensure understanding of total project cost budget allowances and targets.
- To be responsible for total integration of project cost control and reporting activities.
- To supervise and direct the obtaining of required cost information for all cost analysis and reporting functions from various sources, both on and off project.
- To identify areas of budget concern and potential impact on project financial performance.
- To work with assigned country operations management to prepare consolidated reports and address any specific problems or concerns related to individual projects and / or PCD staff functions.
- To plan, organize and supervise collection of data and issue of project cost reports and preparation of cost forecasts.
- To assist with enhancement of PCD Module on Company ERP System, and support implementation and operation when applied to a project operation, and to monitor work productivity against established norms
- To monitor and review all aspects of PCD functions on projects to ensure that the quality of the cost engineering, planning/scheduling and contract administration effort is in accordance with the established company procedures and expectations.
- To assist senior personnel and project teams in the preparation and presentation of cost and schedule forecasts and any other special project performance / status reviews as required.
- To provide technical guidance, training and staffing support in cost engineering and planning/scheduling functions in all projects.
- Review and propose enhancements to existing procedures and processes to maximize work efficiency.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait