• Responsible for purchasing all required materials and services in line with company policies
• Effective negotiation and analysis skills.
• Manage the daily activities of procurement team which will be responsible for handling materials
• Checking inventory, sourcing suppliers, requesting for quotation, quotations assessment and selection
• Issuing PO, co-coordinating shipping, and goods receiving and delivery for requester.
• Provide initial review on procurement activities including contracting, deal memos, and tendering.
• Update procurement system of supplier selections and evaluation and keep database of quality approved suppliers up-to-date
• Prepare monthly SLA reports by collecting department’s operational performance against targets and deliver it for review, approval and distribution
• Implement developed mechanisms to ensure procurement cycle lead time reduction,
• Ensure that Procurement negotiated prices are the best and continuously improve procurement services performance measures and ensure that procurement staff do the same
• Perform other related tasks and duties as and when required.
• High Level evaluation of RFI’s & RFp’s
• High level reporting of key projects
• Handling escalated issues with Suppliers
• Resolving issues with key departments/stakeholders
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|