- Ensure adherence to Kuwaiti laws and regulations, company’s internal policies.
- Oversee the procurement of requested materials and services through the issuance of the necessary POs and Contracts.
- Analyze and evaluate requisition forms, as assigned, to ensure purchases meet company requirements.
- Coordinate with the concerned stakeholders to execute contracts.
- Coordinate purchasing activities such as research, supply market monitoring, identifying, evaluating vendors for pricing and quality, document all purchasing decisions and complete purchase orders.
- Support and contribute to the tendering process and ensure alignment of the respective activities with the set policies & procedures.
- Develop and maintain durable relationships with suppliers in order to facilitate procurement transactions which meet the company objectives in contingent circumstances and maintain a high level of service to the end user.
- Maintain Reputation of company in all procurement dealings with external stakeholders.
- Negotiate with suppliers to get the best value for money and resolve any disputes that may arise to the best advantage of the company in order to achieve an amicable solution and settlement.
- Support line manager in all other tasks as necessary.
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|