We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for Planning Managers for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
If you would like to be included on our succession pipeline for potential upcoming positions below, click the apply button now and sign-up on our AI platform.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the role.
Handling all planning activities for the project including preparing programs of construction works, providing project’s schedule analysis, communicating schedules with the project’s staff and sub-contractors, following up on work progress and ensuring that all activities are completed on time, compiling submittals and delivering reports to clients and head office as planned, in addition to dealing with related problems and modifying schedules where applicable.
Executive & Technical Duties
- Studying tender documents, contract and drawings, analyzing data, studying project plan, budgeting the time required to meet established deadlines and preparing detailed activities and submittals schedules against the stated timeframes
- Providing detailed plans and schedules for the project’s execution to the project’s staff including timeframes, resources, equipment and submittals, and answering all inquiries pertaining to prepared programs and plans
- Monitoring project’s progress, preparing status reports, updating work schedule and preparing ahead programs, as well as submitting regular reports including work progress and staff adherence to schedule
- Coordinating with subcontractors to develop detailed schedules for their work and following up on their activities, as well as developing recovery plans
- Providing continuous on-site support to the project staff and clarifying details pertaining to the work plan
- Ensuring a clear understanding of timeframes as per the contract and resolving any related conflicts by preparing requests for information (RFIs)
- Empowering the project’s staff with tools and methods for project completion within the predefined timeframe as per the schedule
- Developing Key Performance Indicators as required by clients and finding ways to achieve them with high efficiency and effectiveness
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Preparing periodic reports with respect to the department’s activities and achievements to be submitted to the Project Manager.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|