Our client is now recruiting for an Operations Manager. This position will be based in Bahrain
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for effectively carrying out the daily operations smoothly.
• Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
• Follow and develop KPIs for the team and implement them accordingly.
• Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
• Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Meet or exceed operations labor budget expectations
• Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labor to revenues
• Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees
• Responsible for all aspects of vehicle and heavy equipment.
• Establish contracts and pricing and ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison with utilities and local government and private agencies.
• Manage relationships with key operations vendors
• Track vendor pricing, rebates and service levels
• Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
• Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site.
• Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
• Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
• Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
• Work closely with the inventory team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce expenses
• Analyse and control the operation of market (auction) from all aspects including sales, supply, staff and other factors.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|