1. Develop sectional policies, procedures, systems and frameworks to ensure efficient and streamlined operations across the Accounts Payable function.
2. Conduct operational activity of the Accounts Payable function to breed a culture of high performance in an engaging professional environment.
3. Set-up and maintain accounts with vendors and suppliers and ensure all routine and one-time payment are conducted within defined timeframes.
4. Coordinate with concerned functions (e.g. Supply Chain and Treasury) to ensure an up-to-date and efficient payments process.
5. Implement and maintain the reconciliation processes and the systems.
6. Ensure timely and accurate reporting of accounts receivable to customers.
7. Manage the accounts payable, receivable and General Ledger related processes.
8. Prepare relevant presentations for the Controller.
9. Ensure staff comprehension and compliance with YASREF values, business ethics and code of conduct as well as the applicable safety and environmental policies and procedures.
10. Create productive and healthy work environment within the division and foster high team spirit, effective cross training and efficient knowledge transfer among employees.
11. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Controller.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|