– The Officer, Quality Control is the responsible person to ensure the job performed on any vehicle was done as per the S.O.Ps and Toyota Kodawari Standards.
– Organize the vehicle servicing and repair functions including receiving and delivering vehicles as scheduled and according to priorities defined, and coordinate with service advisor and garage staff.
– Receive Job Cards from the designated area.
– Ensure prioritizing the processed and completed job cards to ensure timely delivery of vehicles.
– Ensure that the performed job on the assigned vehicle was done correctly. If not, the vehicle will be returned to the assigned team.
– Must execute a final inspection on the assigned vehicles by lifting them up.
– Display work progress on the control board and the job card QC remarks.
– Receive Job Cards after work completion, sign on behalf of Team. Close the Job on the computer and stamp the Job Card “JOB COMPLETED”.
– Display Jobs completed and waiting Quality Control on the Communication Board.
– Represent Team in all matters and discussions relating to quality system improvements in assigned work area.
– To be familiar with the necessary skills in customer handling for both customer care and complaints.
– To be familiar with the rules and regulation of Ministry of Interior, Traffic, the S.O.Ps., and safety of the assigned vehicles.
– To ensure that the 4-S condition of the vehicle is implemented.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|