- Supervise activities of CEO’s Office staff, planning and preparing work schedules, coordinating daily assignments and ensuring provision of excellent administrative and secretarial support and timely completion of tasks.
- Communicate with management to assist in all matters related to the Office of the CEO
- Report to CEO on activities of the office a periodic basis and ensure that they meet the expectations of the CEO.
- Provide input into the development and allocation of the annual budget for the Office of the CEO based on approved upon activities; solicit advice from the Financial Affairs Director for the purposes of the budget
- Manage the effective achievement of the CEO’s Office’s objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating subordinates, and providing them with ongoing guidance to maximize the subordinates’ and the CEO’s Office overall performance.
- Ensure that sufficient support is being provided to the CEO in preparing for upcoming meetings; this includes the provision of meeting agendas, key issues and key result areas as well as any supporting documents as and when required.
- Review all minutes of meetings prepared by the Executive Assistant prior to their submission to the CEO; ensure that all meeting discussion points and agreed upon action points have been accurately documented.
- Meet and greet VIP guests and visitors to the Office of the CEO and provide information and assistance as required.
- Monitor, track and follow-up for internal periodic meetings of CEO.
- Review the documents prepared by the Executive Assistants and proofread all correspondence prior to CEO’s signature to ensure documents are accurate and convey the right message.
- Ensure all documents submitted for approval of CEO comply with Company policies and procedures, including Table of Financial and non-Financial Authority.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for the CEO as and when required and write and edit minutes, draft and/or type reports and correspondences in order to ensure consistency and standardization of formats.
- Provide general information required by the CEO by conducting research over the internet / internal databases.
- Collate relevant background documents needed for the meeting as per the agenda, keep a record of various meetings and retrieve the meeting notes as requested, to facilitate business discussions and decisions.
- Follow up with the different departments on the prompt delivery of deadlines as per CEO’s requirements or as mentioned in the follow up sheet.
- Oversee the management of the CEO’s calendar by the Executive Assistant to ensure that the CEO’s can attend to all affairs effectively.
- Read technical documents received by the Office of CEO’s, draft summary and present to CEO
- Ensure the effective management and archiving of all documents related to the Office of the CEO including but not limited to contracts, memos, letters, reports, minutes of meetings and others and ensure that their confidentiality is maintained at all times
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|