- Evolve sales & marketing strategies to enhance market share of Medical Devices
- Monitor competitive landscape to stay abreast of market trends by regularly reviewing scientific literature, competitors’ product offerings, traveling with field sales personnel, meeting with stakeholders, attending scientific meetings, etc.
- Develop product presentations, in support of sales and corporate marketing campaigns, e.g. product binders, web sites, brochures, etc.
- Collaborate responsively and proactively with sales to ensure quality product support of new product launches, existing product segments, training programs, and account management.
- Maintain frequent and regular contact with strategic industry experts and trade organizations, field visits with key surgeons and sales consultants, and participates in key meetings and conferences to ensure company and products are perceived superior relative to the competition.
- Participate in strategic sales and marketing planning activities for assigned products in order to identify key targets, and hospitals by specific product.
Dues & Responsibilities:
- Creation and implementation of product plans.
- Introduction of new products or added features to existing products based on market trends.
- Development of product & brand strategies and promotional plans
- Demand forecasts for specific products based on an analysis of sales numbers, consumer feedback, and other research reports.
- Competitive monitoring – products, marketing strategy, production and technology initiatives.
- Pricing and profitability analysis.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Sales Outsourcing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|