– Oversee all aspects of mall management including but not limited to leasing and tenant relations, business planning and financial management, facilities and operational management and daily supervision of all maintenance, legal issues, security, administration and soft service functions.
– Develop and oversee the implementation of the business plan and strategies for the mall.
– Ensure appropriate tenant mix in line with business strategy and market demand to achieve desired footfall.
– Develop and maintain beneficial relationships with existing and potential tenants to ensure continued business.
– Ensure good relations with all tenants, suppliers and contractors.
– Monitor property management, leasing and financial performance of the mall and take required action.
– Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations of tenants and resolve the issue.
– Develop and oversee the implementation of marketing and annual events calendar for the mall in coordination with the Marketing department.
– Ensure collection of monthly assessments, rental fees and deposits incurred operating expenses.
– Supervise the operations, maintenance and administrative activities on daily basis.
– Coordinate the activities of staff and contracted personnel.
– Act as liaison between on-site managers, tenants and owners.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|