1. Ensure day-to-day work is performed effectively, efficiently, and safely in order to increase refinery profit, enhance plant reliability/integrity, and promote safety & compliance to environmental standards.
2. Plan and direct the work activities in the Central Workshop.
3. Directs personnel to achieve completion of the repair work on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
4. Lead multi-maintenance crafts (Metal Mechanics, Welders, and Pipefitters/Fabricators).
5. Manages and coordinates activities of Supervisors engaged in maintaining and repairing/replacing of parts of pumps, cranes, compressors, and similar equipment used in the refinery
6. Responsible for disassembling and inspection of defective equipment in shop to determine extent of wear or damage.
7. Identify welding certification, training and experience appropriate for assignment scope.
8. Lead Maintenance team in pre-commissioning & commissioning Mechanical Completion Certificate and start up.
9. Organize resources and establish priorities to reach desired objectives.
10. Directing fabrication and repairs; supervising the activities of various jobs/projects in the Central Workshop; preparing cost estimates for various projects; training & developing staff, and implementing safety standards.
11. Plans and develops work schedules, equipment usage schedules, priority of electrical and instrumentation expenditures and procedures for equipment maintenance.
12. Ensures maintenance staff are trained and developed to perform the essential skills needed to carry out their jobs effectively and safely.
13. Manage and assist in the overseeing of repair and warranty work.
14. Oversees or arranges staff training and development.
15. Develop and recommend equipment alterations and layouts.
16. Maintains time, work order, material, equipment and other mechanical maintenance records and submits reports.
17. Ensures budgeting guidelines are met; prioritizes shop expenditures to stay within budget and assists in preparation of capital and operations budgets.
18. Coordinate delivery of equipment and materials to the refinery units so they arrive on site as needed.
19. Strategically place equipment, tools and materials for efficient, convenient access.
20. Reviews preliminary plans of proposed new projects relating to his Unit.
21. Develop and improve work methods/procedures to optimize work completion cycle time and ensure high efficiency and cost effectiveness.
22. Ensure that craft work is in compliance with the applicable safety, environmental and engineering standards.
23. Collaborate with Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Foreman, Operating counterparts, and operations personnel to prioritize and schedule maintenance
24. Provide the necessary support to the respective OME team member before/after daily meetings to ensure high level of safety performance and comply with health, safety and environmental standards.
25. Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Maintenance Area Manager.
|Job Location:||Saudi Arabia|