- Process transactions Issuing letter of
Guarantee, amendment ,cancelation claim commission and invoice’s send to clients
for the commission due to GIB and all work and process related to bank Guarantee including, data entries, reconciliations and inquiries related to Guarantees operations in a timely manner, obtain necessary approvals, ensure a high level of customer service, compliance with Bank policies & procedures, Central Bank rules & and URDG rules &
- Input the data for new letter of guarantee,
amendment and cancelation in the computerized system to ensure that client
/bank requests all documents received are recorded timely and accurately.
- Ensure all required documents have been
provided (i.e. customer requests and check compliance with international trade rules, SAMA and Facility memorandum.
- Payment of All commission that were claimed
by banks who issued letter of Guarantee on behalf are being paid on time and respond to query.
- Obtain approval from RM and credit committee if need
- Initiate reports for any suspicious transactions that violate Central Bank’s AML regulations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- Ensure that amendments to L/Gs are
efficiently processed and advised to the beneficiaries in a timely manner.
- Maintain close control over events report,
ensuring that commissions due and maturing transactions are followed up in a timely manner.
- Ensure daily, that EXIMBILL and UBS records agree, and differences are scrutinized for submission.
- Ensure that all commissions, fee and other
income are correctly calculated and booked on due dates.
- Ensure that the monthly proofs for head
office and branches are properly scrutinized; differences investigated and appropriate action is taken in clearing the differences
- Ensure all documents related to various
transactions are filed (hard/soft copy) and archived. Follow document retention
and disposal procedures, ensuring minimal discrepancies and loss of information
- Prepare/generate statistical reports according
to prescribed schedules so that all relevant parties are assured of the integrity of transactions and to facilitate decision making
- Follow all service quality policies and guidelines, SLA’s and communicate internal/external complaints to supervisor so
they remain up to date with complaints, service quality level and operations
- Ensure all trade finance operations policies and bank guidelines are complied with, conform to risk policies and procedures, URDG and AML policies to ensure regulatory compliance.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|