Major duties and responsibilities:
• Review the policies and procedures of clients related to legal
compliance and identify the gap in relation to government regulations and
laws including federal and state specific.
• Reporting on gap analysis with reference to compliance of laws
• Develop compliance framework programme for the company
including preparation of comprehensive handbook.
• Customise of compliance tools (RSA Archer etc.) and programmes
within an organization
• Creation and review of compliance check-list
• Able to assess client operations and determine compliance
• Understand violations in compliance and response to incidents.
• Able to analyse internal control around compliance program
embedded in the organization systems and policies and identify gap and
opportunities for improvements.
• Create reliable internal controls and monitor adherence to
those controls in line with organizations objectives
• Keep abreast of changing regulatory environment and update
management of impact of these changes on the organization.
• Able to prepare risk register and risk rating for the
• Able to secures relevant information from all sources and
seeks potential solutions by reference to national and international rules
• Able to manage and drive the team to perform and obtain the
• Provide training to internal employees on necessary
regulations and industry practices
• Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Bribery laws and
Able to manage and supervise 3 to 4 consultants/ senior consultants
Extent of work
Involvement in Business Development and implementation of compliance
Compliance process gap assessment and implementation of tool.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|