A leading investment and property developer in UAE is looking for a Legal Advisor to join their legal team. This role will be mainly responsible for supporting all the Legal Corporate and Commercial aspects of the Company. The ideal candidate needs to be an expert in handling Legal cases related to Property Development and Property Management.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with government authorities for all legal matters of the Company.
- Review legislations and case precedents; researching media, journals, the publication for relevant development.
- Draft corporate and commercial contracts/agreements.
- Prepare and draft legal documents/deeds including but not limited Memorandum and Articles of Association, Board and Shareholder resolutions and power of attorney.
- Perform due diligence on business contracts and agreements.
- Prepare internal and external client correspondences through letters, emails etc.
- Perform and manage administrative and support functions for the legal department.
- Legal research and provide legal advice.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|