• Preparing Estimates for various types of projects (Oil &Gas , Infrastructure, Pipelines, Petrochemical )
• Able to prepare and work on different phases (Piping, HVAC, Electrical , Instrumentation, Communications, Civil and Structural)
• Must have Mechanical or Electrical Degree only
• Preparation of Cost estimate Reports
• Preparing different classes of estimates (Class 1-4)
• Familiar to provide Bottom/Up Build type detailed estimates
• Ensure provided estimates are properly formatted, understandable, and in sufficient detail to allow client /owners monitoring, benchmark actual performance Vs detail estimate package.
• Validate and ensure ER estimate are appropriately developed and meet Company /Client Estimate quality requirements procedures at each step in the project
• Preparation of the Estimate Execution Plan, estimate basis ,estimate allowances and factors.
• Analyze and evaluate quotations received and develop commercial bid evaluation .
• Able to review of drawings and documents received from clients and preparing Bill of Materials and quantities
• Preparing the detailed cost estimate that should include but not limited to:
• Detailed Materials take off with prices
• Direct man-hours for each estimate activities
• In-Direct man-hours calculation based on volume and type of the project task
• Construction equipment calculation and analysis
• In-Direct cost estimate includes temporary facilities, materials storage, transportation and site facilities etc.
• Providing technical support in the review of design packages, drawings and assist Project Management team in analyzing cost data.
• Maintain vendors data base, bench marking, float inquiries to subcontractors and suppliers
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Oil/Gas; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|