To work within MBSC IT Office to maintain, extend and improve the functionality of Student Information System (PeopleSoft Campus solution). Typically involve working with end-user, developers, external consultant, and any stakeholder. You will also provide day-to-day functional support to SIS users. Part of the job is to work as a system analyst for all newly required applications.
- SIS Related
- Manage MBSC’s Student Information System (PeopleSoft Campus Solution).
- Act as the liaison between MBSC and external 3rd party – when needed.
- Lead business process re-engineering, best practices implementation, SIS administration, and SIS customization.
- Provide functional consultancy services as subject matter expert.
- Work on all SIS phases – requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, train the trainers, end user trainings, user acceptance testing, project roll-out and postproduction support.
- Work closely with end-users to improve and enhance the current processes and functionalities.
- Train staff in the use of core PeopleSoft modules
- Work on the documentation of the SIS custom development, user-guide, and training multi-media.
- Manage and facilitate the implementation of Oracle ticketing system for any SIS issues.
- Track SIS licenses and SIS upgrades as per MBSC requirements.
- Non-SIS Related
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Making sure IT policy and procedures are implemented.
- Work as a system analyst for new business requirement.
- Advise MBSC on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
|Job Location:||King Abdullah Economic city, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|