- Assist the admissions, records, and registration procedures of the school.
- Monitor and maintain the school IT Infrastructure.
- Monitor and maintain the school email system (Microsoft Office 365).
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications (Desktops, Laptops & Servers).
- Monitoring and maintain data systems and networks.
- Monitor and enable school telecommunication networks and systems (eg. Ooredoo)
- Support school users through a series of actions, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnose, and solve hardware or software faults.
- Replacing parts if required.
- Provide daily support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications.
- Set up new users’ accounts, profiles and resolve with password issues.
- Prioritize and manage open cases effectively.
- Test and evaluate new technologies to meet school requirements.
- Provide recommendations to improve the organization’s IT systems.
- Monitor the Internet and email usage of school users.
Install, configure & troubleshoot Promethean Boards and guide/teach the users through its features and usage.
- Install/Configure “Microsoft Classroom” to meet the requirements suggested by school IT Committee.
- Prepare all IT support for school activities like (Debates, Assembly Hall Presentations, Auditorium Presentations, Conferences… etc.) and support the activities with required IT tools.
- Support and communicate with parents and students to guide them through RENWEB usage (User Creation, Resetting Passwords, Viewing Student Information …etc.).
- Update the school SMS System and communicating with parents by sending announcements and notifications (Using the SMS System).
- Check & patch required Microsoft updates on all school desktops and staff laptops.
- Install required Microsoft Office applications and configuring their updates.
- Manage “Shutting Down” procedures in case of emergencies (Like Electricity Shutdown).
- Assist in installing required applications on school’s tablets based on education and teachers’ requirements.
- Install and Deploy Symantec End Point Protection.
- Support scheduling & enter course requests.
- Enter elective courses based on parents’ selections.
- Provide curriculum department and teachers with customized reports from RENWEB.
- Configure and support administrating of MAP Tests.
- Configure and support administrating of STANFORD Tests.
- Update all staff information in SEC HR System.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the senior leadership of the school.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|