Our client a global Fast-Food retailer is seeking an IT Applications Consultant for their Riyadh operations.
Reporting to the Applications Manager you will be responsible for the supervision and control of all application activities to ensure smooth functioning of applications systems that support business process, and to ensure that user requirements are properly analyzed, documented and incorporated into the application systems.
• Contribute to strategic planning and decision making to develop and implement a strategy for application installation activities that align with the organization’s overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
• Research, evaluate, and recommend investments in applications that will improve the quality of the organization’s operations and meet business needs.
• Collect and analyze information from user departments to understand their business and technical needs
• Develop technical proposals of how the organization can meet user’s needs by leveraging existing applications, and if not, make recommendations to acquire the appropriate applications in coordination with the Director of Information Technology
• Estimate the costs, resources, time, and technical requirements for modifying, configuring, and installing the organization’s application.
• Supervise the modification, configuration, and installation of organization’s applications to ensure they comply with user’s needs.
• Monitor the cost, effectiveness, and reliability of installation activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and ensure that standards are met.
• Supervise and manage the development and implementation of the in-house application to ensure they are reliable and support users’ needs
• Evaluate the results of installation projects and prepare recommendations for executives about significant changes that need to be made to resources, procedures, applications, or technology.
• Respond to user’s technical questions regarding existing or new applications.
• Supervise the implementation of an application maintenance program to ensure that the organization’s applications function reliably.
• Supervise the resolution of end user application complaints and the development of specifications to resolve the issues
• Provide technical advice to the most important, complex, or difficult application issues and challenges
• Lead a team, provide clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow of the team to achieve established budget, quality, and user satisfaction goals.
• Plan, manage and review individual performance and provide regular feedback, development and training opportunities and coaching, taking prompt action where necessary.
• Provide opportunities for direct reports to suggest, participate in, and contribute to improvement, innovation, and knowledge sharing initiatives.
• Ensure IT applications comply with the company’s policies, processes, practices, and systems
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||India; Saudi Arabia|