IP Security engineer will Manage incidents, Change and configuration related to IP Security domain. Being a fully IP converged service provided and the strategic project planned in the coming years, IP security engineer will play a pivotal role in providing end to end network security, Content fileting and optimisation, load balancing of IT applications, threat detection and protection, forecast future network requirements and troubleshooting with other stake holders and secure the network. Being a multi-vendor environment, he/she has to perform vendor management for incident management and SLA negotiations as per the Vodafone policies.
With us you will be..
- Responsible for end-to-end Incident management for IP Security domain aligned with ITIL process
- Assure network contingency readiness, Change management and network audits and analysis
- Develop and apply testing procedures and test documents
- Perform validations for solution, migration, software release, device feature, interoperability tests etc. for any new system deployed in IP networks
- Lead operational activities related security operations like managing Fortinet Firewalls, Security switches, F5 devices
- Thorough understanding on for data traffic optimization (DPIs), IT servers load balancing. Content filtering DDoS protection , Endpoint Security, Data leak prevention (DLP), Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDPS) and Unified threat management (UTM), Web application firewall (WAF) feature and its operations
|Career Level:||Mid Career|