Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination with Client respective departments and subsidiaries to understand specific business requirements for space utilization and future space needs.
- Responsible for assisting the management for implementing an HSE Management System and enhancing safety culture among employees.
- Assist management in developing procedures complimenting HSE Management System.
- Review and approve ‘Permit to Work’ applications, Method Statement and Risk Assessments in view of ensuring Safe Operations.
- Conduct HSE Audits and Inspections of facilities.
- Supervise Safety contractor to ensure performance and operational readiness of HSE Critical Systems and Equipment. Conduct Safety Induction and other training to employees and contractors. Investigate and Report Incidents.
- Develop HSE process and procedures and supervise the implementation.
- Monitor and control FM service providers compliance with contractual and client HSE requirements.
- Preparation of Various HSE reports and Ad hoc reporting as per the client requirement.
- Review the current HSE process and identify the areas of improvements.
- Investigate and Report Incidents, Accidents and Near-misses to Management.
- Conduct, Review Job Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessments of High-Risk work activities like lifting, confined space works, excavation, hot works etc.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|