- Set Manpower Plans in coordination with line management.
- Conduct job profile for all open positions in coordination with LM.
- Agree with LM on selection criteria (written tests, assessment, interviews etc.).
- Act proactively towards open and vacant positions by running advertisements in company’s website and available job boards.
- Handle all recruitment and training programs activities in coordination with local and overseas recruitment agencies, where applicable.
- Conduct CV search and CV screening.
- Conduct initial phone-interview screening for shortlisted candidates.
- Maintain a pool of potential talents for (Internal and External).
- Apprise shortlisted candidates with their final results in writing.
- Issue Job Offers and Complete Employment Files.
- Arrange for medical checks for selected candidates.
- Notify all concerned departments of new hires.
- Any other task as required by line manager.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|