Basic Function and Scope
- To support the HR Manager in successfully carrying out all personnel practices, policies and procedures as required by the company.
- Overall responsibilities include, but are not limited to employee relations, recruitment, policy interpretation & administration, and other responsibilities as necessary to ensure maximum efficiency of the organization.
- Assist in supervising and modifying a variety of programs and policies such as Recruitment process, Interviewing and selection procedures, compensation and benefits, Employee Separation, Performance Management, training and development in compliance with FANTASY WORLD TOYS’s policies, contracts, laws, and agreements.
- Communicating with other departments, employees, applicants, administrators, and staff provide information and assistance regarding recruitment, transfers, employment, personnel records and legislation.
- Confidently advise on all ER issues and be actively involved in managing the processes from start to finish including performance improvement, disciplinary actions, employee’s complaints and absence. Support HR Manager with potential terminations.
Recruitment and Selection:
- Support the recruitment process throughout employee life cycle for all positions.
- Provide professional support and advice on recruitment to heads of departments and line managers
- Advise managers on best practice of recruitment and selection including Management level. Working with line managers, screen CVs and shortlist applicants, and support with interviews and assessment center’s
- Work in conjunction with the HR Manager to ensure the annual Pay Review is implemented within timelines
- Keep up to date with market trends on pay, seek and compare external bench marking.
Performance Management Process
- Driver of ‘Realise’ (performance management appraisal process) across the business. Continuous improvement of the process and its delivery through line managers and employees.
- To enhance the employee experience through the creation of bespoke personal development plans and mentorship to line managers.
- Support managers with capability reviews in line with their employee performance development plans (PDP’s).
- Facilitate and deliver FWT annual employee engagement survey, working in consultation with line Managers and assist in formulating action plans.
- Follow up and evaluate actions plans and recommend areas for improving and increasing levels of engagement
Learning and Development
- Delivery of effective induction training for all new starters, facilitating their transition from onboarding to fully operational in their areas, supporting the employee and line manager, all areas of the business.
- Undertake regular training needs assessments at all levels and functions of the business to provide analysis on training and development requirements and apply appropriate interventions.
- Design and deliver training courses and facilitate workshops to meet identified skills gaps based on operational needs and training needs analysis. E.g soft skills, people management, service and sales.
- Providing sales up-skill training and refreshers to enable staff to deal with all aspects of service and sales, specific attention towards our sales associates and their line managers.
- Ensure that coaching solutions are provided to support staff further following their performance appraisals, specifically operational support staff, sales advisory to Manager level.
- Provide feedback and support to team members and their line managers to ensure improvement in skills sets has been achieved.
- Support the HR Manager in the creation of a dedicated internal training and development programme for sales associates, supervisor and managers
- Administration related to employee life cycle, i.e. promotions, HR Memo’s, liaison with Payroll and Admin.
- Lead / Superuser of HRMS
- Be a lead Ambassador of FANTASY WORLD TOYS at all times.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Wholesale & Import/Export Trade|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|