· Perform a strategic business leader, and reporting to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
· Drive and contribute significantly to the shaping of HR to meet the corporate strategy.
· Provide expert professional leadership for the HR team, ensuring the delivery of high quality, business-focused services.
· Shape, develop and deliver company’s HR strategy and create long-term sustainable solutions.
HR Business Planning and Strategy:
· Formulate, lead and drive the development and implementation of the HR strategies and plans, ensuring full alignment with Hi Sandy strategy and plan.
· Define and hold the HR function to account for delivering performance objectives which are consistent with corporate priorities, agreed service standards and external best practice.
· Develop and meet HR key performance indicators that support the Hi Sandy strategic direction.
· Research and study the external global environment to identify and recommend strategic human resources policy, system and service delivery improvements to enable the Hi Sandy to achieve its strategic objectives and priorities.
· Ensure the right operating model, structures, resources, expertise and people are in place to deliver human resource services efficiently, cost effectively and to a high standard.
· Strategically supports the development of responsive organisation culture within our customer service ethos and values.
HR Expertise and advisory:
· Provide expert HR advice to management, line managers/director and senior teams on highly complex HR issues and problems with organisation-wide impact.
· Develop complex, specialist plans and integrate HR initiatives and services on behalf of diverse workforce, ensuring alignment with wider corporate priorities and external best practice.
· Highly developed HR knowledge, analysis and experience to identify and ensure resolution of highly complex strategic HR issues.
Performance & Reward:
· Collaborate with senior leaders to set a performance management approach based on simpler processes, policies and practices.
· Oversee the HR plan and strategy on the delivery of the performance and reward systems.
· Lead complex or high cost employee retention, attraction, and exit proposals for the organisation in conjunction with the Reward team.
· Plan and implement appropriate strategies on staff’s development, hiring, performance management and retention.
· Collaborate with the management and line directors/managers to ensure goals and rewards are aligned across teams and individuals in the organisation.
· Oversee the executive/senior-level individual reward matters, such as new-hire remuneration, transfers and terminations.
Budget and Financial Management:
· Collaborate with the Hi Sandy management to commit and provide sufficient resources and investment for the HR function to achieve both its annual and medium-term objectives.
· Establish goals and identify HR expenditures based on historical performance.
· Plan and set realistic HR budget and monitor its performance in real-time.
· Allocate and priorities the use of resources within HR to support agreed service standards, corporate objectives and programs.
· Holds HR team function to account for delivering services cost effectively, efficiently and within agreed budget allocations.
Leadership & management:
· Provide professional/people leadership for the HR function.
· Establish cultural and behavioral norms and set an inspiration and confidence in the commitment to the direction of HR and Hi Sandy groups.
· Responsible for medium to long-term workforce planning for HR.
· Contributes actively to effective corporate/management decision-making and planning.
Immigration and Labor Law and Organizational Policy Compliance:
· Leads on the employee government’s regulatory and compliance programs.
· Lead on the diversity agenda, ensuring EO&D practices and policies are embedded in the HR approach; and personally drive specific initiatives.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|