1. Maintain HR information confidential.
2. Prepare job offers & employment contracts.
3. Prepare all correspondence & letters.
4. Monitor timesheets and documentation related to sickness/absenteeism.
5. Maintain an updated computerized and manual personal record for each employee.
6. Maintain a good working relationship with all other team member within the companies at all times.
7. Welcome the new employees to the organization by conducting initial orientation and explain to them the company’s policies and procedures.
8. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, overtime and leaves) to all the concerned departments.
9. Coordinate with the company’s representatives on all matters relating to residencies, official documents, visas, etc.
10. Assist in the hiring process by coordinating job posting on the relevant website, reviewing resumes and performing internal telephone interviews and reference checks.
11. Schedule meetings and interviews as requested by the HR & Administration Manager.
12. Coordinate all training activities within the organization.
13. Process all HR & Administration related paperwork throughout the full employment cycle, from dealing with recruitment matters, new joining documentations, internal changes, termination & exit interviews.
14. Assist in processing of termination documents & end of service payments.
15. Open new employee files and maintain personnel records ensuring timely and accurate records.
16. Perform all other tasks as required by the direct manager.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Agriculture & Crop Production|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|