The incumbent will direct the coordination and provision Health Education services within the organization; oversees staff performance in the department and ensures full compliance with the relevant policies and standard procedures.
• Oversee all aspects of Health Education governance to ensure the Clinical Governance framework is robust and implemented
• Support and participate in the Clinical Privileging process of the Health Education Staff in collaboration with Clinical Licensing and Privileging team
• Support the Director of Allied health in collaboration with Operations and Workforce Training Directorates to ensure appropriate competencies of Health Education staff are being assessed
• Establishes the scope of the Health Education service, policies, clinical guidelines, critical measurements, and patient-service strategies.
• Ensure an effective orientation process is in place for the new staff, and support induction of new Health Education staff
• To participate in the development of strategic plans with the Allied Health Directorship in Clinical Affairs.
• Planning and development for Health Education services within the organization and ensure the services are in line with the organization scope and relevant guidelines.
• Establish key performance indicators to evaluate the effectiveness and quality of the Health Education services provided (in conjunction with the quality department)
• Ensure that target for performance indicators are monitored and concerns are escalated to Operations
• Support the Director of Allied Health to work closely with workforce planning (recruitment, retention, Job descriptions, staff benefits etc.) to ensure competent and cost effective staffing is maximized
• Ensure audit reports on the Health Education services are collated and reported to ensure non-conformances are addressed and corrective actions are implemented by the Operations department
• Oversee and lead Health Education service specific accreditations and ensure that the organizational laboratories are compliant with all relevant accreditation standards (ACI)
• Develop and sustain clinical competency framework for the Health Education workforce and support the evaluation of competencies for the staff in collaboration with Workforce Training and Operations.
• Review all Health Education staff training needs (from competency and privileging processes) and work in collaboration with Workforce Training Department and the Operations Team to arrange such trainings.
• Support in the development of strategy and plans to meet training and development needs to implement and improve various Health Education services in coordination with the Workforce Development and Operations Team.
• Ensure that the aspects of patient safety, risk management, and quality improvement are embedded in all the processes under are of responsibility.
• Foster a culture of safety, where staff feels encouraged to raise concerns and report incidents without fear of disciplinary procedure.
• To develop a culture of learning and encourage staff to learn from defects. Learning should lead to continuous process improvement.
• To collaborate with other leaders for Patient safety.
• The incumbent will undertake any such related duties or responsibilities as directed.
• Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|