• To lead the strategic development and implementation of Corporate Communications activities.
• Responsible for the full range of external communication activities, regional PR activities execution and local PR initiatives coordination.
• Supporting business units in fulfilling of the marketing objectives, activities and tasks.
• It is this person’s responsibility to manage and develop the Corporate Communications team, to guide the business units into the banks branding and strategic goals and to make sure that locally developed programs meet the company’s strategy.
• Develops strategies and programs to support the local PR activities in cooperation with the business units and Support Teams.
• Develops a strategic Communication umbrella on the basis of the communication goals as well as the needs of business units.
• Coordinates communication plans with business units and makes sure they are in-line with corporate strategic goals and desired market position for key products and corporate strategies.
• Presents and maintains a positive public image of the company. This includes implementing product launches, working with strategic partners, and assisting executives with public speaking engagements.
Closely aligns with global and regional Corporate Communications, Social Media, Internal Communications, and Digital Marketing.
• Leads the development and implementation of corporate communication strategies, campaigns and plans within the Sultanate.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|