September 7th 2016, Ahmedabad, India – Gateway TechnoLabs (GTL) will be participating at the GITEX 2016 Information Technology summit for the 13th consecutive year. They will be exhibiting their key competencies at the Sheikh Rashid hall, stand no. SR-E2 from the 16th to 20th of October.
GITEX has been a platform that encourages learning and understanding of innovative solutions in the IT landscape as well as networking with the industry partners and influencers. It provides an opportunity to try your hands at the latest innovations in the industry and how it transforms business.
Gateway TechnoLabs will be presenting its capabilities in the areas of Automotive Solutions, StartUp Lab Solutions, Digital Media Solutions, Business Analytics Solutions and Microsoft Practices. The focus of GITEX Exhibition this time, is to create a global StartUp movement that encourages entrepreneurs to access the best of technologies to transform their vision into a reality. And GTL is one of the leading providers in IT services that are perfectly suited for StartUps.
Gateway TechnoLabs offers Startup Innovation Lab Solutions that provide entrepreneurs with ground-breaking solutions that help them achieve their bottom line. They provide a comprehensive set of services that give StartUps IT assistance right from the conceptualization stage up to the completion of the project. These services include IT infrastructure consulting, product conceptualization and innovation, product development, testing and quality assurance, product deployment and maintenance.
The company has a global presence with offices in more than 18 countries and development centers spread across the world. One of its many development centers is in the UAE and GTL has been serving a loyal clientele in the Middle East for the past decade.
A summary of their services would include:
- Consulting – Global services, cloud and big data business analytics, process management
- Technology – Microsoft frameworks, Open Source frameworks, Java, Application development and Migration, Digital Marketing Services, Multimedia
- Software Product Engineering – conceptualization, development, testing, re-engineering, extended services, QA
- Enterprise Transformation – Mobility application and solutions, Technology transformation, Business transformation
- IT infrastructure management – Big data, Data centers, Infrastructure management, managed security services
- Animation and Multimedia – 2D animations, motion comics
Major Industry domains include:
- Entertainment and gaming
- Independent software vendors
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Government and Public sector
- Print Media and Publishing
To book an appointment with us at GITEX 2016, Visit http://bit.ly/2cjzvog
Engage with us at GITEX 2016 Dubai
Come and meet our representatives at GITEX Expo in Sheikh Rashid hall, stand no. SR-E2 and get know why we are one the most preferred IT Company for our customers.
About Gateway TechnoLabs
Gateway TechnoLabs is an IT services and consulting company established in 1997. Over the years it has built a reputation for itself in the IT industry. A few of the milestones are:
- A delivery record of over 800 projects
- Global Presence with on-ground operations in 17 countries
- 29th rank in RCP’s list of the 50 “Most Competent” partners of Microsoft Worldwide among more than 79000 Microsoft partners
- SE 2A Rating by Dun and Bradstreet – “High Performance Capability & High Financial Strength”
- Client servicing and sales offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Bahrain, Dubai (UAE), India, Australia, South Africa, Oman, Iceland, United States, Canada, Japan, UK, and Ireland.
Gateway Group of Companies
B/81, Corporate House,
Judges Bungalow Road, Bodakdev,
Ahmedabad – 380054.
Tel: +91-79-26852554 / 55 / 56
Mr. Rahul Ganatra
Director Global Software Sales