Looking for candidates with a minimum bachelor/diploma degree in management or equivalent with experience 7-12 years in freight and logistics forwarding. The candidate should be able to handles and manages the fast and efficient flow of goods from the sender to the receiver, warehousing, freight forwarding, and transportation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Requires to have extensive knowledge on all modes of delivery such as trucking, airline, shipping or train.
- Responsible in handling the transportation of products from the sender to the receiver.
Manage shipment schedule, the number of goods to be delivered and the delivery modes used, and the warehouse utilized for overnight transfers essential in international shipping.
- Must be familiar with the corresponding fees like international tariffs, warehouse storage charges and weight costs.
- Able to work with other departments of the company especially the sales and marketing teams to be in the know of availability of products and services, back orders, shortages and customer special requests.
- Minimum bachelor or diploma degree.
- Experience 7-12 years.
- Arabic/ English
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Distribution & Logistics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|