Reporting to: Manager – Project Development
– Administrate the entire process of Tenants design and fitout on site.
– Prepare and issue the Tenant Information Package (Tenant Manual, LODs & supporting documents).
– Review and approve the Tenant’s design submissions.
– Review the Tenant contract’s quality of work and completed projects (Profile).
– Coordinate and follow-up with service Engineers to review and comment on the submitted design and site works.
– Issue fitout invoices to the Tenant.
– Inspect core and shell premises and hand over the same to the tenant.
– Conduct induction and follow-up meetings to manage and facilitate on-site works.
– Track and monitor the completion of work at various stages to ensure timely completion of various stages of design and fitout.
– Monitor site work quality and compliance with the landlord requirements and ensure all site related issues are resolved or relayed to all parties.
– Coordinate and liason with departments to ensure that all standards and key operations are not compromised.
– Issue Tenant Variation Order and follow-up the variation process until Tenant’s satisfaction is obtained.
– Issue “Completion Certificate” to the Tenant at the end of the fitout process.
– Follow-up with statutory approvals process and ensure they are obtained.
– Update all drawings as per Department’s and Tenant’s requirements.
– Survey project site and prepare drawings for Projects and Leasing Departments.
– Update all the Tower Architectural Lease Outline Drawings.
– Coordinate the fitout process for specialty Leasing and Events.
– Conduct random visits in order to issue snag list report for the Tower.
– Review / respond to daily correspondence received from departments regarding existing/new architectural.
– Finding the proper contractor to fulfil the job, negotiate the price and follow up with the contractor, prior to obtaining managements approval.
– Review/ process payment applications & certifications from contractors and consultants.
– Follow-up with ACTC for any remaining snags or new requirements related to the project.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|