We are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to play a critical role in assisting the coordination and execution of business planning, forecasting, financial reporting, and analysis across the retail business. This role will provide finance support to internal business partners, providing thoughtful analysis and insight into business trends. Essential duties and responsibilities include monthly close, budgeting, long range planning and forecasting, variance analysis, decision support projects and ad hoc analysis, feasibilities etc.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyse financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is mentioned in virtually any financial analyst job description; familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Financial modelling for new brands, stores, terms, acquisition, and mergers
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Navision (ERP) and BI Cognos
- Must have ACCA/CA/CPA or CFA, Retail experience in the region.
- This role is suited to a mid-level Financial analyst.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Fashion & Apparel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|