An excellent opportunity to join a multinational organisation and get involved in installation, servicing, maintenance and troubleshooting of complex x-ray and detection equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction
• Installs, repairs and maintain equipment in the field; provides customer training as required.
• Documents all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submits paperwork in a timely basis
• Order, install, and return parts and manages repair parts cycle time
• Reviews all logs for open issues and prepares formal reports to customers as necessary.
• Participates in Service sales opportunities and assists with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
• Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated
• Assesses product/equipment performance based on field support data; recommends modifications or improvements.
• Seeks to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.
• May participate in site surveys, pilot program service activities, attend meetings, champion special projects and prepare exclusive reports.
• Possesses a solid level of technical knowledge on the company’s X-Ray , Trace, Chem/Bio, CIS products.
• Maintains clear and concise business communication proficiency, both oral and written
• Establishes and maintains a close relationship with senior level FSE’s and Product Specialist in order to support the needs of the customer and remain aware of current technical trends.
• Exercises every available measure to control and minimize costs.
• Travel, overtime and work hours other than Sunday-Thursday may be required.
• Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
• Other duties as required.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|