RAN & Field L2 Engineer is responsible for all network operations, fault management, performance management, routine maintenance and change management related to Radio Access Networks and field operations of all Mobile, Fixed and Fiber network.
With us you will be responsible for..
- Operation & maintenance of all Huawei RAN and BSS equipment’s (2G/3G/4G/5G) – End to End Integration, configuration, maintanance and Support
- Perform Escalation and Notification to keep management and other business units informed during system outages, Interfacing with level 3 and R&D
- Support other teams in Root Cause Analysis for any Outages or Issues
- Proactive monitoring and ensure associated actions are proposed to resolve the alarms
- Regular health checks performed to avoid uncontrolled outages, Remote assistance and on customer site intervention for resolution of network problems
- Provide expertise of Fiber monitoring, tools and trouble shooting and testing using OTDR, JDSU, ESFO FTB 200, JDSU Bert Meter
- Manage field projects for fiber network and Operations of Migration and Commissioning
- Respond quickly and effectively to resolve issues/problems
|Career Level:||Mid Career|