Role & Responsibilities:
· The executive secretary must use a blend of skills and intelligence, good judgment and senior-level experience.
· Closely involved with the work of the Managing Director’s office and has frequent contacts with top management in the company.
· Deals with the Managing Director’s incoming / outgoing mails, including assessing its priority, collating it with relevant background information and presenting it in a logical and orderly manner.
· Drafts responses to straightforward correspondences, and deal with it to minimize the volume of direct responses required from the Operations Director.
· Preparing executive presentations, drafting letters and diaries, ensuring its accuracy and timely production and dispatch.
· Ensures the accurate and timely production of all reports and papers generated by the Operations Director.
· Organizes meetings and receiving visitors to the Managing Director.
· Attending meetings and producing minutes of meetings and ensuring follow-up action is carried out.
· Any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the Managing Director.
· Ensure Confidential Information and documents are handled with complete discretion.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|