SRS is pleased to be working with an international education Institute specialising in English
language courses. The institute has facilities across 20 countries and in Saudi Arabia they have 26
centres alone with further growth plans.
Due to management changes in Saudi Arabia and in line with vision 2030, the company are seeking a female Centre Manager in one of their most prestigious locations in Riyadh. You will be working
alongside the Service Manager to provide the best business results for this female only centre.
The business is operated like a retail franchise where you will lead and manage a multi-cultural Sales and Service team to achieve sales, operational and quality goals. This will mean leading, motivating, training and inspiring a team of varied profiles, as well as creating a work environment that encourages teamwork, commitment, and success.
Key tasks include:
– Providing everyday management and support to centre staff
– Managing Center results: Sales targets, Service and best levels of quality
– Identifying key areas of improvement and implementing the correct changes
– Ensuring the Center operates according to Standard Operating Procedures
– Maintaining optimum number of staffing and effective rostering
– Managing the Center P&L and ensuring a good ROI on all people and physical resources
– Assuring consistent levels of student and staff satisfaction
– Providing timely and accurate reports to National Operations Manager and General Manager
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|