- Assign and schedule work tasks with other facility technicians in a team-oriented environment, and perform initial evaluations of building systems and distribute work assignments.
- Evaluate team members’ individual performances to ensure quality operations, and investigate any and all accidents caused by team members, and prepare relevant reports.
- Work with the Maintenance Planning department to evaluate needs for all work requests—both scheduled and unscheduled—as well as any special projects that arise.
Coordinate and follow up on preventative maintenance on refrigeration units, plumbing, electrical, overhead doors, and any other mechanical systems.
Coordinate and assist in repairs involving basic electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems.
- Read blueprints and plan projects to complete assigned tasks, and coordinate and follow up on incidental carpentry, masonry, and painting and plaster work.
- Review and maintain maintenance logs and maintenance budgets, and complete any and all documentation necessary to the completion of a task.
- Ensure personnel issues and attendance records of their team are dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Perform other works as directed by their line manager from time to time.
- Ensure compliance with the company Management System relevant to the position.
- Report any accidents, incidents, breaches or potential breaches to appropriate management or the speak up process.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|