- To design, plan and deliver Saudi Arabian Motor Federation events by executing large, mid-sized and small activations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Build and adhere to an event budget to avoid project overruns.
- Deliver events end to end including obtaining required permits, approvals and procuring vendors for events.
- Achieve marketing, communication, and awareness objectives from events.
- Delivery of sponsors rights and creating a report of deliverables after the event.
- Develop events brief, checklist and KPI’s.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the key Stakeholders internally and externally.
- Represent the Federation with external stakeholders with regards to events and activations.
- Prepare regular updates on the progress and status of events, activations, and initiatives.
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the progression and development of the Federation.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Sports and Recreation; Automotive|