· Direct work of his workforce and serve as head man in his area of responsibility.
· Ensure availability of tools and use of safety gear for himself and his workforce.
· Mindful of Safety of his workforce and himself and follow all safety regulations on the job.
· Perform and direct maintenance, troubleshooting, modification & repair of Electrical equipments in allocated area (Field/Control rooms, Buildings).
· Direct Foreman and other lower manpower on day to day routines / breakdown and Preventive Maintenance Programs. Assist where necessary. Carry out any modifications requested.
· Assist Engineer in preparing daily/monthly progress reports and drawings updating.
· Requisition Electrical spare parts, tools and test equipment.
· Request assistance if deemed necessary during the execution of the job (Normal S/D / GRTA).
· Perform proper handover of unfinished priority work when shift is completed.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Company Industry:||Technical Maintenance & Repair|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|