DWDM & MW L2 engineer will provide technical support for all configuration and performance related to Optical and Microwave Network on multivendor equipment’s (Alcatel-Lucent and Huawei).
With us you will be responsible for Operation, configuration and maintenance of Vodafone Backbone WDM/OTN/MW networks.
- Responsible for optics and fixed rollout, operation & integration on DWDM , ADM , SDH ,CWDM , MW ,GPON , ONT , OLT , ISAM and FTTH
- Operation, Commissioning, integration configuration and maintenance of Alcatel &Huawei &SIAE Microwave, SDH and IP equipment
- Level 2 support for technical problems on Transport network for degradation of Transport KPIS & Segregation of problems
- In-depth Knowledge of Microwave Radio link configurations including service configurations, QOS and DCN
- Experience of configurations on Microwave NMS and LCTand Experience on preferably SIAE MW and Huawei MW NMS
- End to end Fixed Access network support (Presales, Requirements / LLD, Development, Pre-Integration testing, End-to-End testing, Deployment, Training, Subscriber Migration, Customer acceptance, Maintenance and Customer support)
- Follow- Up with third parties and supporting vendors as part of incident resolution and assure that the SLAs are intact with them
- Prepare health check reports and end-to-end Incident management for transmission domain aligned with ITIL process
- Experience in physical and functional acceptance of MW links& Microwave link field installation and commissioning experience is required
- Design effective ideas and procedures and ensure streamline of all deliverables
- Monitor and perform review of all Quality control sites and perform further analysis if required
|Career Level:||Mid Career|