- Analyze and design drilling plans according to data and rate of production.
- Analyze, design and monitor engineering well sites and prepare reports.
- Follow budgeting guidelines and bring about necessary changes to curb costs.
- Coordinate with material suppliers and contractors.
- Conform to government guidelines in following drilling procedures.
- Assist and supervise drilling team and production personnel to execute well designs and drilling in a cost-effective way.
- Coordinate with specialists to assess site viability and supervise drilling work.
- Take care to preserve natural environment of well in case drilling is dropped.
- Train engineers, lead contractors and solve engineering problems arising during drilling.
- Keep informed about latest engineering techniques and software.
- Prepare and summarize progress reports for management and client staff.
- Track and guide work and performance of engineers and peer engineering groups.
- Manage and assess staff progress, and recommend newer methods through researching markets and government guidelines.
- Coordinate with geologists and other professional during designing and calculate torque and hydraulic data accurately.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of reports before submission to petroleum department.
- Prepare resources as per requirements, support drilling personnel and recommend optimization technologies.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|