About The Role
The role will support the Chief Digital officer in launching positive Digital Consumer experiences across the Group and will be pivotal in transforming the core of how we do business.
The role will collaborate with the Group Director, Marketing to not only set a strategy and vision for the customer/user but to use the skills and approaches of UX to help execute the plan beyond just the product experience and into other customer/user touch points.
S/he will also be responsible in the continuous improvement of customer/user experience through building new capabilities and business models while supporting divisions in delivering their strategies. The role will identify, devise and implement various digital experiences to enhance user customer/experience. S/He will be overseeing and directing end to end product design from problem identification, implementation of solution, continuous improvement to enhancements.
Strategy and Planning
- Define, devise and launch vision and strategy for the Al Futtaim Group’s Digital Consumer Experience in collaboration with Group Marketing
- Design, propose and implement innovative solutions complimentary to the various verticals across the group
- Design, propose and implement innovative business models to support the positive customer/user experience agenda
- Oversight of the entire customer/user journey, by defining and creating the customer journey map
- Identify business and customer/user needs through technology, product and business and translating those to creative and intuitive digital experiences
- Define and implement the Digital customer/user experience strategy and product roadmap for the Group
- Oversee implementation and acceptance of Digital customer/user experience Strategy across the Group
- Manage executive and stakeholder alignment to drive a common UX vision that supports the product roadmap
- Set foundations of design principles for the Al Futtaim Group
- Translate complex ideas into understandable concepts that evolve and enhance the product experience
- Advocate the consumer/user by negotiating for and producing the best experience possible
- Champion good product design practices based on research and analysis centred around the consumer/user needs
- Encourage and foster a friendly and collaborative space to encourage creativity that will serve the customer/user experience
- Collaborate and work with UX designers, researchers etc to implement Group user experience strategy and bring a huge level of user experience knowledge to the team
- Define the design culture as product offerings of the group matures and evolves to become a world-class design culture that is inspiring, innovative, diverse, growth-oriented, and integrated
- Help create and evolve design standards, best practices, and pattern libraries that account for user needs and context, while reinforcing brand values and standards. Guide the team to follow and develop these guidelines to ensure a high level of quality
- Innovation champion and will develop and grow partnerships that will pave way for new products and services that will enhance the customer/user experience
- Identify innovative ideas that are worth investing on that are in-line with the positive customer/user experience
Delivery and Implementation
- Ensure high visibility of product design across the dev team
- Ensure UX teams are “set up for success” in the execution of both roadmap and advanced concept initiatives.
- Ensure all UX team deliverables comply with usability, content, SEO, accessibility, and design standards and strategies; and support analytics and usability research findings as well as data
- Work with business to understand customer/user needs by facilitating and supporting discovery sessions that could uncover opportunities
- Plan and conduct customer/user research and competitor analysis and interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Support business in identifying design tools to deliver concepts
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Determine the architecture and create sitemaps
- Facilitate each of division’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|