Director Properties & Facilities Management – Retaj Real Estate – Qatar
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s lease and loan agreements
- Upload Lease Contract information in management system (CMS)
- Ensure the lessee is compliant with all requirements as set out in the lease and related financing agreement
- Record monthly utilisation on CMS and calculate maintenance reserve rate adjustments
- Issuance of all Rent, Maintenance Reserves, Deposit, Ad Hoc and Servicing invoices on a timely basis and management of all cash receipts, including contacting customers in respect of any arrears and notifying the relevant lenders.
- Organise receipt of all security renewals including Letters of Credit
- Managing the approval and payment of all valid maintenance reserve claims
- Periodic reporting on receivables and other portfolio data
- Validate debt service payments and prepare debt facility reports to calculate debt payments.