- Act as figurehead for staff providing support, communications and coaching as appropriate.
- Provide thought-leadership for key client relationships, developing and improving business relationships with customers, stakeholders and the wider SNC-Lavalin organisation. Act as the facilitator for EDPM’s key relationships in-country to support the business and own key accounts.
- Act as the senior in-country representative.
- Maintain the necessary in-country operating conditions for the practices and teams.
- Collaborate with Market Directors on specific marketing and sales pipeline activities in line with ME&A strategy, working closely with Faithful and Gould, Acuity and SNC-Lavalin as appropriate.
- Accountable for P&L performance and the successful delivery of Projects
- Line management responsibilities for the Project Management / Leadership department within country.
- Support management of country overheads and prioritise discretionary spend on strategic areas.
- Drive cash management.
- Lead on Crisis management in-country.
- Identify, manage and reduce risk to the business.
- Bid/No Bid decision making on opportunities along with Market Sector Directors and the MD
- Act as the principle point of contact with the client’s senior representatives for the delivery of project services. Develop close working relationships with:
- Relevant project, technical, finance and commercial staff;
- Other EDPM business heads, Oman locally and internationally
- Divisional, market and practice directors.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|